- 2 tomatoes, diced. (beefsteak, organic, on the vine, cherry or santas)
- 1/2 green pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1/2 sweet Vadalia onion, diced
- 1 -2 ounce feta or goat cheese, crumbled
- This is a layered salad. Tomatoes diced on plate as bottom layer. Sprinkle salt generously on the tomatoes. Wait 20 minutes to let the tomato and salt make a juice. The salt, tomato juice and cheese is the dressing.
- Layer onion and then green pepper.
- Crumble or grate feta or goat cheese to cover the top.
- This is a simple summer salad that I serve for family or at large parties. It is a popular dish in our house.
Please direct your attention to the Sunny Vegan, Amanda Prince and her super yummy sweet potato and black bean salad.